Innovators in the Public Sector
22 August, 2018 - 22 August, 2018
Join Public Sector Network for a networking lunch and high-level discussion on the opportunities of adopting cutting-edge technologies and business practices from the start-up community.
Build and deliver better services across government by improving the efficiency, effectiveness and range of solutions. Not only will government departments benefit from the ideas and solutions the innovation sector brings, it also means more opportunity to support the start-up sector.
The discussion agenda is as follows:
- The benefits of government working with the start-up community
- Training innovators in your department or agency with an innovation design methodology
- Providing the right support to the start-up through technical assistance and feedback loops
- Scaling successful solutions and case studies to the wider government community
- Amelia Loye, Founder and Managing Director, Engage2
- John Asquith, Public Sector Innovation Adviser, Oracle
- Terry McMullen, OpenSparkz
Registration is free for public sector employees.