Australian Government Digital Awards 2019
The Australian Government Digital Awards will be presented in a gala ceremony on the evening of 3 October 2019, at the National Convention Centre in Canberra.
Formerly known as the ICT Awards, the awards aim to recognise excellence in government digital products, services, partnerships and individuals.
Nominations can be made from across federal, state, territory or local governments, as well as from industry where appropriate.
The categories are:
- Outstanding digital product or service
- Outstanding digital platform
- Outstanding use of emerging technology
- Outstanding methodology or approach
- Excellence in government-industry partnership
- Excellence in multi-agency partnership
- Digital professional of the year
- Digital emerging talent of the year
- Digital diversity champion of the year
Milestone dates are:
- 17 July — Nominations open
- 16 August — Nominations close
- 11 September — Finalists announced
- 3 October — Awards night in Canberra
The DTA will release more details about the awards and the nomination process soon, but in the meantime further information can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Australian Digital Health Agency will conduct a search for a new CEO to replace Tim Kelsey,...
Internet users worldwide can now access WA's treasures from the comfort of their homes via a...
The DTA plans to publish an update to the 20-year-old Australian Government Style Manual next...