Nominations open for the Australian Government Digital Awards
Nominations are now open for the Australian Government Digital Awards, which seek to “showcase excellence in government digital products, services, partnerships and individuals”.
The organisers are seeking nominations from all levels of government across the nation, as well as from industry where appropriate.
This year there are nine award categories:
- Outstanding digital product or service
- Outstanding digital platform
- Outstanding use of emerging technology
- Outstanding methodology or approach
- Excellence in government-industry partnership
- Excellence in multi-agency partnership
- Digital professional of the year
- Digital emerging talent of the year
- Digital diversity champion of the year
The nominees and award winners will be announced and the awards presented at a gala dinner at the National Convention Centre in Canberra on 3 October.
For information on criteria and how to enter, visit the Digital Awards website. Nominations close on Friday, 16 August.
More than 30 Microsoft Surface Hub virtual conferencing systems are being sent to partner...
The Queensland Reconstruction Authority has developed an app for councils to improve their...
Cessnock City Council has become the first council in NSW to achieve API-based integration with...