Comms Connect 2022 program released
Leading experts in critical communications and public safety will present at Comms Connect Melbourne 2022 from 8–10 March next year, in what promises to be a bumper program. The conference spans the full gamut of industry hot topics including the following speakers and highlights:
- Lynn McDonald — Microsoft Azure’s Space lead for Australia: McDonald discusses how space-enabled tech will drive critical comms and 5G innovation.
- Shane Fitzsimmons AFSM — Resilience NSW Commissioner: The future of disaster management.
- Neal Richardson — Strategy Manager for the Public Safety Network NZ: Richardson will host a panel of emergency services leaders discussing the origin of NZ’s newly unified entity.
- Ed Parkins — CEO of FirstNet USA: Parkinson will present a global public safety update.
- State of the Industry leadership panel.
The program also features case studies and technical presentations on hot industry topics including: cybersecurity, private 5G networks, drones for critical comms and smart city infrastructure planning, alongside standards and regulatory updates.
Also featuring will be pre-conference workshops, training courses and industry ‘Town Hall’ sessions presented by ACCF/TCCA and ARCIA.
Early bird registrations for the conference and pre-conference sessions open next week and sponsorship and exhibition space is filling fast.
This event is set to celebrate a much anticipated move back to live events and the program will ensure its usual high quality of delegates and visitors.
The Queensland Government has made a new investment in digital scheduling company Skedulo under...
The Queensland Government has co-funded upgrades to the Bellingham Maze park on the Sunshine...
Smart Cities Council Australia New Zealand (SCCANZ) has announced the addition of Spark New...