Comms Connect 2022 program released
Leading experts in critical communications and public safety will present at Comms Connect Melbourne 2022 from 8–10 March next year, in what promises to be a bumper program. The conference spans the full gamut of industry hot topics including the following speakers and highlights:
- Lynn McDonald — Microsoft Azure’s Space lead for Australia: McDonald discusses how space-enabled tech will drive critical comms and 5G innovation.
- Shane Fitzsimmons AFSM — Resilience NSW Commissioner: The future of disaster management.
- Neal Richardson — Strategy Manager for the Public Safety Network NZ: Richardson will host a panel of emergency services leaders discussing the origin of NZ’s newly unified entity.
- Ed Parkins — CEO of FirstNet USA: Parkinson will present a global public safety update.
- State of the Industry leadership panel.
The program also features case studies and technical presentations on hot industry topics including: cybersecurity, private 5G networks, drones for critical comms and smart city infrastructure planning, alongside standards and regulatory updates.
Also featuring will be pre-conference workshops, training courses and industry ‘Town Hall’ sessions presented by ACCF/TCCA and ARCIA.
Early bird registrations for the conference and pre-conference sessions open next week and sponsorship and exhibition space is filling fast.
This event is set to celebrate a much anticipated move back to live events and the program will ensure its usual high quality of delegates and visitors.
The City of Canterbury Bankstown has been recognised for its work on waste management systems and...
Atturra has appointed Estelle Ivory to the role of General Manager, Business Applications, across...
A collaboration between private and public sectors, along with researchers from Flinders...