Entries open for MAV Technology Awards for Excellence
Entries have opened for the 2020 Municipal Association of Victoria (MAV) Technology Awards for Excellence, which recognise local governments that use innovative ICT solutions to support council objectives and improve community services.
The awards are open to any council with a current MAV Technology membership, and comprise four categories:
- Customer experience achievement of the year
- Collaboration or partnership achievement of the year
- Smart city achievement of the year
- Strategy and planning achievement of the year
Entries will be assessed in accordance with four criteria:
- Demonstrate outstanding innovation, effort and outcomes
- Advance the digital transformation of the sector
- Support council business objectives
- Influence or assist other councils to improve service delivery
Cyber researcher Amy Stringfellow has won the ADM Women in Defence 'Rising Star' award...
The Australian Government will invest $600 million into the Australian Defence Force's...
Tasmania Police has unveiled 22 new additions to its drone fleet, as part of the state...