Entries open for MAV Technology Awards for Excellence
Entries have opened for the 2020 Municipal Association of Victoria (MAV) Technology Awards for Excellence, which recognise local governments that use innovative ICT solutions to support council objectives and improve community services.
The awards are open to any council with a current MAV Technology membership, and comprise four categories:
- Customer experience achievement of the year
- Collaboration or partnership achievement of the year
- Smart city achievement of the year
- Strategy and planning achievement of the year
Entries will be assessed in accordance with four criteria:
- Demonstrate outstanding innovation, effort and outcomes
- Advance the digital transformation of the sector
- Support council business objectives
- Influence or assist other councils to improve service delivery
Global spending on smart city initiatives is set to reach nearly $124bn in 2020, with Singapore,...
The Victorian Government has invested $10m in a new 'skills hub' designed to support...
Nominations are now open for the 2020 Smart Cities & Communities Awards, presented by the...