Smart Cities & Communities Awards nominations open
Nominations are now open for the 2020 Smart Cities & Communities Awards, presented by the Australian Smart Communities Association.
The awards aim to recognise achievements in the development, technological advancement and interconnection of cities in Australia.
There are six categories:
- Smart city of the year, metropolitan (more than 100,000 residents)
- Smart city of the year, regional (fewer than 100,000 residents)
- Best integration of an individual technology
- Smart innovator of the year
- Best wellbeing innovation
- Best residential innovation
The awards will be presented at a gala cocktail party as part of Smart Cities 2020 conference in Melbourne in May, attended by senior leaders and experts from within the urban development and digital communities.
Nominations can be made via the Awards website.
NSW Police will continue to use Livescan technology to capture biometric data about criminals and...
The ACT has expanded its digital education effort by providing Chromebooks to public school...
Eight Australian and four New Zealand projects have made the shortlist of finalists for the 2020...