Smart city standardisation conference in March
The European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI), in partnership with EUROCITIES, eG4U, the European Commission and the Municipality of Milan, is inviting interested parties to attend the ETSI Roadshow: Standardisation Perspectives in the Smart City Ecosystem conference in Milan from 11–12 March 2020.
The event will coincide with Milano Digital Week and will be an opportunity to learn about:
- sustainable and efficient solutions deployed in smart cities and rural communities
- European regulations and support available from the EC
- the European Smart Cities and Communities Funded Project
- standardisation facilitating smart developments in cities and communities
- how SMEs and start-ups can support a smart city and vice versa.
The event will be suitable for government representatives and officials, community groups, smart city SMEs and contributors to standards development.
Participation is open to all and free of charge upon registration.
The federal government has committed $1.2bn in the latest Budget for a series of initiatives...
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has announced its intention to approach the market for a...
Targeted digital reforms could help Australia save $210 billion over the next 20 years.