Digital Marketplace 2018 — watch the recorded sessions
Last month, Public Sector Network and the NSW Government ran the successful NSW Government Digital Marketplace conference and exhibition, one of the largest meetings of ICT public and private sector leaders in Australia.
The agenda focused on leading case studies within NSW, including ministerial keynotes, a CIO panel and presentations from the Department of Finance, Services and Innovation (DFSI).
Key topics discussed include:
- Transforming NSW Government services
- Delivering on the Premier’s priorities across NSW Government
- Driving transformational change through culture
- What are the NSW Government CIO priorities in the next 12 months?
- Interconnection to transform and optimise IT architectures for hybrid cloud environments
- Cloud insecurity — the double-edged sword of digital transformation
- Building simpler, more coherent user journeys to improve customer experience
- Protecting government against cyber attacks and responding to a rapidly evolving threat landscape
- NSW Government cloud adoption study
For more content like this and access to targeted events, roundtables and seminars on technology innovation for all levels of government, join the thousands of public sector professionals who are already Public Sector Network members - Click here to join
Watch all the recorded sessions from last month's highly successful NSW Government Digital...
Public Sector Network's second annual Smart Cities Series will bring together leaders and...
IT security industry representatives say the NSW Government's new Cyber Security Strategy is...