Transform your agency with data — get your complimentary ticket
Government organisations have enormous data resources. Agency leaders and program management professionals seek practical, secure and effective methods to extract the valuable information captured in their data repositories — from legacy systems to real time.
While some organisations have mastered big data management, others still have a lot to learn. The ability to quickly interpret information separates those who will excel in data management from those who will struggle.
Now in its third year, the Cloudera Government Forum will give you strategies on how you can leverage standards-based, cloud-enabled and open source data strategies for meaningful digital transformation. Attendees can expect to:
- gain insights into the impacts of artificial intelligence, machine learning and big data;
- understand how data is driving Australian public sector innovation and creativity;
- develop strategies and insights to increase data literacy across the public sector;
- learn how to take a whole-of-life approach to drive and develop a big data strategy;
- ensure data is used ethically, securely and stored safely.
For more content like this and access to targeted events, roundtables and seminars on technology innovation for all levels of government, join the thousands of public sector professionals who are already Public Sector Network members - Click here to join
The City of Melbourne will utilise resident input as part of a project with Monash University to...
The New Zealand Government has signed a deal with TechnologyOne that could see up to 23...
A new Digital Literacy pre-course is helping CALD Victorians improve their language and digital...