WaterNSW increases document capture from Microsoft Teams to Content Manager, to meet compliance obligations
WaterNSW supply and seek to improve availability of water that is essential for water users and the communities throughout NSW. With more than 40 dams across the state, WaterNSW supply two-thirds of water used in NSW to regional towns, irrigators, Sydney Water Corporation and local water utilities.
The FYB Teams2CM Collaborate App provides a seamless integration between Microsoft Teams and Micro Focus Content Manager, enabling your users to upload information from Content Manager to Teams and download information from Teams to Content Manager.
Implementing the FYB Teams2CM Collaborate has provided WaterNSW with the following key capabilities and features:
- Provided the first steps in their digital evolution for Content Manager by integrating and capturing information from Microsoft Teams
- Assisting with the capture and management of records to meet compliance obligations
- Utilise Microsoft Teams to communicate and collaborate supported by Teams2CM Collaborate to archive documents
- Users storing documents in Microsoft Teams with no easy option to archive items from Teams to Content Manager
- Ability to update documents in Teams and sync changes so they were automatically available in Content Manager
- Users wanted to expose Content Manager documents into a Teams Channel
- Capacity to workflow documents from Teams environment and have those workflows and approvals captured in Content Manager seamlessly
Using FYB Teams2CM Collaborate has:
- Reduced administration time
- Increased uptake for documents to be captured in Content Manager, meeting our compliance obligations
- Enabled expansion of collaboration technology options to work on documents supported by Teams2CM Collaborate sync and archive functions
“We have a great relationship with the FYB team, and this is continuing to evolve”
Jo Smith, Records Application Lead, WaterNSW
See how easy it is to collaborate between Microsoft Teams and Micro Focus Content Manager. Contact FYB today for more information on the FYB Teams2CM Collaborate or to organise a demonstration for your organisation.
Government has an important role to play in shaping the development of AI technologies through...
CICTAR has urged the government to exclude ICT companies engaging in aggressive tax minimisation...
The Community and Public Sector Union has urged the government to address the policies leading to...